Friday, March 20, 2009
- Mata Nui does not get his shield until some time after he forms his body.
- The Sand Tribe was a very populous force even before the disaster.
- Tarduk borrowed the sand stalkers from Metus.
- The Vorox and Zesk's regression had more to do with their psychology than anything else.
- Certavus was one of the founders of the Glatorian system. Tarix got along with him.
- Whether or not Bara Magna was once part of Spherus Magna and whether or not Skrall lived on Spherus Magna relates to future story.
- The three known Skrall classes (leader, soldier, spec ops) are all that will be introduced this year; more may be introduced in future story if required.
- Tarduk returns to Atero for the Great Tournament just after his northern expedition.
- Female Skrall are not included in the army.
- There were no female leader class Skrall.
- The coloration of leader Skrall does not vary.
- Scarabax beetles will appear in the movie, and there will also be a BrickMaster exclusive model of one.
- In his new form Mata Nui is not stronger than non-Skrall Glatorian.
- Bomonga would most likely be the deputy leader of the Toa Hagah.
- The OoMN destroyed the EP pool in Mangaia.
- Hydraxon, Lesovikk, and Sarda are no longer in the Pit, having left to assist in the Destiny War.