777stairs wrote:

Hi!

 

I have a few questions on Ninjago. Some of them you most likely won't be able to answer, but please tell me what you can.

 

1.) Why don't you use Lloyd very much in your comic books?

2.) Why didn't you mention the Anacondrai tribe in your early Serpentine comics? (Or in any of them, for that matter.)

3.) Will you be making any more Ninjago comic books before Papercutz's license expires? And, if so, will it include the Anacondrai, Lloyd, P.I.X.A.L., Dareth, Skylor, or some of the other minor major characters?

4.) Does P.I.X.A.L. have any future outside of Zane? (Pun intended.) Does she get a new body or anything?

5.) Will Skylor return in the new season?

6.) Do you know if Seliel got enough popularity to be used again?

 

Also, I wish you could do another interview with TTV, even if you didn't talk much about Bionicle.

1) Because he gets a lot of screen time on the show, so he doesn't need to be featured as much in the comics.

2) Just didn't. It wasn't intentional, they just didn't come up.

 

3) No. Papercutz is not publishing any Ninjago books this year. #11 was my last one.

 

4-5) I can't discuss future storyline plans

 

6) I doubt it.

voporak1 wrote:

Hello Mr Greg 

 

A Toa of psychic could create objects made with psychic energy with their minds? like a sword, a giant fist or a wall? If they can do it the other beings with powers of psychic such as Annona, Artakha, Tren Krom or the Makuta could do it? 

 

The Baterra are stronger and faster than the Glatorian right?

1) No

2) Yes

newzgooat wrote:Hi Mr. Farshtey! have you ever wondered if Garmadon's last name is really Garmadon his first name is supposedly Garmadon so why would Garmadon's name be Garmadon Garmadon?

I have never heard anything about his first name being Garmadon.

Toacodrex wrote:

Ok now to ask a question or two that won't have any red tape involved.

Were gonna talk Vezon, Olmak, and the multiverse.

 

Vezon got Tridax's Olmak fused to him since the mask was purple and or crimson I am wondering if his body coloration changed and in genral what does he look like now?

 

In Hero Factory I noticed that there are several aspects to the world that seem almost analagous to some in bionicle. Quaza looks diffrent but it has properties that are very similar to protodermis and Energized Protodermis there is also a planet with a core made of the stuff in a maner similar to Spherus Magna. There are more things but the main question is could Hero Factory be in the same universe/multiverse as Bionicle. 

 

If you could have some input in the new story would you have olmak Vezon pop up for a breif time as a bit of a nod to the old continuity?

 

and lastly in The LEGO Movie durring a breif slideshow of the various universes making up the realm of LEGO Bionicle was breifly shown as part of the multiverse lineup. This of course means that there is a possibiliy that world could have been explored. How would a Minifigure from a system world scale with a Matoran or Toa? would they scale acording to the peices or would the scale of things be shifted?

1) No, his body color did not change

2) No, it's not.

 

3) It's irrelevant, since I won't have any input in the new story. And if I did, I can't see Vezon showing up in it unless he was produced as a set again.

 

4) I don't think scales of things get shifted in the cases like this. In the magazine, we have to keep the scale of minifigures to other kinds of models, like Mixels, pretty much on the money.

algodrew wrote:

Greg, 

 could the mask of creation make states of matter other than solid? like liquid, gas and plasma?

 

Which Mask of Creation are you asking about? Artakha's or the one in the new story?

Is the body of an eligible dead Matoran Universe being transported to the Red Star?

 

If so, how long after death is a body transported to the Red Star?

If a Tryna has re-animated a body after death, will it prevent the body being transported to the Red Star?

TonksM wrote:

Is the body of an eligible dead Matoran Universe being transported to the Red Star?

 

If so, how long after death is a body transported to the Red Star?

If a Tryna has re-animated a body after death, will it prevent the body being transported to the Red Star?

1) As long as he or she died within the MU, yes

2) Pretty quickly

 

3) Yes

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
TonksM wrote:

Is the body of an eligible dead Matoran Universe being transported to the Red Star?

 

If so, how long after death is a body transported to the Red Star?

If a Tryna has re-animated a body after death, will it prevent the body being transported to the Red Star?

1) As long as he or she died within the MU, yes

2) Pretty quickly

 

3) Yes

You say they would have to die within the MU, I thought previously you said that they just had within the range of the Red Star to be revived. So does this mean that the eligable MU beings now on Spherus Magna don't get revived if they die?

malky25 wrote:
malky25 wrote:

dear Greg,

i dont know who you are... but, i like to talk about ninjago! and bionicle! 

so do you write ninjago books?  because i dont know who you are...

who is your favorite ninja?  mine is cole!.   my brother has really old bionicle sets!

and star wars! but only the old ones!.

                                                      from,

                                                             Malky25.

                                                            

 

Greg farshtey what about mine? Thinking

what about mine?????????????? Crying

malky25 wrote:
malky25 wrote:
malky25 wrote:

dear Greg,

i dont know who you are... but, i like to talk about ninjago! and bionicle! 

so do you write ninjago books?  because i dont know who you are...

who is your favorite ninja?  mine is cole!.   my brother has really old bionicle sets!

and star wars! but only the old ones!.

                                                      from,

                                                             Malky25.

                                                            

 

Greg farshtey what about mine? Thinking

what about mine?????????????? Crying

I wrote the Ninjago graphic novel series and the original BIONICLE chapter book series. And my favorite ninja is Jay.

TonksM wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
TonksM wrote:

Is the body of an eligible dead Matoran Universe being transported to the Red Star?

 

If so, how long after death is a body transported to the Red Star?

If a Tryna has re-animated a body after death, will it prevent the body being transported to the Red Star?

1) As long as he or she died within the MU, yes

2) Pretty quickly

 

3) Yes

You say they would have to die within the MU, I thought previously you said that they just had within the range of the Red Star to be revived. So does this mean that the eligable MU beings now on Spherus Magna don't get revived if they die?

The RS is programmed to transport to and from the MU. If you die outside of the MU, you don't get teleported so you don't get revived.

Greg! I have a question: why the original bionicle story was ended?

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
malky25 wrote:
malky25 wrote:
malky25 wrote:

dear Greg,

i dont know who you are... but, i like to talk about ninjago! and bionicle! 

so do you write ninjago books?  because i dont know who you are...

who is your favorite ninja?  mine is cole!.   my brother has really old bionicle sets!

and star wars! but only the old ones!.

                                                      from,

                                                             Malky25.

                                                            

 

Greg farshtey what about mine? Thinking

what about mine?????????????? Crying

I wrote the Ninjago graphic novel series and the original BIONICLE chapter book series. And my favorite ninja is Jay.

oh! Happy thank you for replying back! Happy


Does Bionicle have alternate universes?

GipsyDanger34M3 wrote:

Does Bionicle have alternate universes?

Yes. See the Journies of Takanuva as a reference. He went to about three, if I recall.