1Greg don't ignore me
2Greg in what way sensei did get to the dimension of dreams?
32.Greg why in warriors of stone ninja escaped before bear instead of to fight with him
43.why in warriors of stone sensei was from the stone?
54.what it is heart of stone?
65.Greg in warriors of stone there was some frozen island and attacked him ice ants greg who it was? Sensei wu?
76.who it are ice ants?
87.garmadon city is in ninjago whether on an island darkness?
98.when they were a ninja in the city garmadon what was this large hand?
109.why in garmadon is everything a financial centre from the stone?
12I wasn't ignoring you. I was looking up your answers. You are asking about stuff that in some cases I wrote several months ago, so I don't have the answers off the top of my head.
willbloo wrote:1is there a way for tahu to be transformed back into his nuva form, like doing another deed, or is her stuck as a toa mata forever now?
2He would have to be exposed to energized protodermis again, which would possibly transform him but would probably more likely destroy him since I doubt he is destined to be a Nuva twice.
ScribeGT6817 wrote:ankas wrote:
11. What kind of transportation would they have in the Kingdom Alternate Universe? Would they have had time to create tubes on the island of Mata Nui? Airships? Or would they be using Vahki Transports? Or just walk?
22. Did the BIONICLE Story Team write out character profiles that included specific traits of the characters, even some that we might not have ended in the actual stories? If so, do you think it would be possible to post some of these profiles for people to read? I've always wondered what some of your guideline material would read like, and I hope that you'll be able to release more of that kind of stuff in the future, like, perhaps, a few pages of the actual Story Bible.
51) Probably all of the above. They certainly would have had time to build whatever they needed to -- by the time Takanuva lands there, the city has been in existence for 10,000 years.
62) None of the story bibles still exist, Ankas, at least not in my possession. I have moved offices so many times over the years here that anything I didn't need to bring with me got tossed.
7The Bionicle story bible is a dump somewhere? I gotta call Botven to see what he's doing this weekend, and ask him if he has a shovel.
11. Do the biomechanical beings created by the GB have microchips and motherboards and such in them? Or are they made in a way that is completely alien to any technology on Earth?
22. Also, are the beings' parts soldered together the same way steel and iron are here on Earth?
33. Are you in a way tired of BIONICLE-related questions at this point? Or do you enjoy seeing that there are still enthusiastic fans wanting to know stuff, even if you can't answer every single one of them?
11. In the Kingdom Alternate Universe, were Nuparu and Nuju's space rocket project already undergoing before Takanuva arrived? Or was it started after his, Tanma's and Maotor's fight against the Rahkshi and Teridax?
22. Where did they get all the materials they needed to build the rocket and space canon or whatever it is? And where did they get all the material they needed to expand the island of Mata Nui plus build the megalopolis? Did they ask everyone to give up belongings made of protodermis, then melted it in a furnace and then rused the material for these projects? Or did they simply have time to transfer a lot of materials up with the refugees when they escaped the defect Great Spirit robot?
ScribeGT6817 wrote:Malurus2000 wrote:
1I'm not too sure this was asked, but here we go.
2How is Makuta (Teridax) Mata Nui's brother? I was just wondering: How in Mata Nui is one Makuta out of ALL the Makuta, Vortixx, Matoran, Toa, etc. chosen to be his "brother"? I just don't get it. Was he one of the two spirits made for running the Robot, but Mata Nui was chosen and he was given a Makuta body?
3Because Teridax was the one who oversaw Metru Nui, which was Mata Nui's brain. Normally, a person will identify their "self" with their mind much more than they will their spleen, or their hand, or their foot. And Makuta's special responsibilty was looking after the welfare of the Matoran, which also made him important to Mata Nui.
4I thought Makuta Teridax overthrew Makuta Miserax. So wouldn't Makuta Miseraz be Mata Nuis brother Or is it just whoever is in charge of Metru Nui?