Chat with Greg Farshtey

Page 344
geek7534 wrote:

Does a Mask of Healing (if the user knows some things about the Agori/Glatorian anatomy) or a Kraata Power of Quick Healing can operate on Spherus Magna natives?

No

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
geek7534 wrote:

Does a Mask of Healing (if the user knows some things about the Agori/Glatorian anatomy) or a Kraata Power of Quick Healing can operate on Spherus Magna natives?

No

It is the same with all healing powers inside the MU  (like the healing by Toa Power, for exemple) ?

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
UltraCyberNinja wrote:

When will the Ninjago Graphic Novel #11 Comet Crisis Front Cover be realesed?

I already know the realese date of Comet Crisis .

 

You mean the cover art? I think that is already up on the Papercutz web site.

But it says not final.When will the actual final Cover Front for Comet Crisis be released?

Questions about the Adaptive Armor.

1. Even though they couldn't access a suva while in Karda Nui, did Artahka make Adaptive Kanohi for the Toa Nuva's secondary masks for use after they awaken the Great Spirit?

 

I personally like this idea because it fits with the intent behind the armor (always be prepared), and because now Tahu loses his scecondary masks TWICE (once when Ta-Koro sinks and once after he is reverted to his first form).


1b. If yes, would the 5 extra masks that Tahu can no longer use be used as spares by the other Toa Nuva? If no, why didn't Artahka make them?


2. When the armor adapted into it's pilot mode for Lewa, Pohatu, and Kopaka, it absorbed the un-needed toa tools. Does the armor get slightly thicker and thus more durable when this happens (even if only by a miniscule amount)?


2b. You said previously that Toa Tools do not "vanish" as shown in the movies, but that the toa simply attach them to their backs. Would a being wearing adaptive armor be required to sheath his weapon this way, or are the tools absorbed into the armor as they were for the pilot forms?

2c. If yes to both, would they have slightly higher defence when their weapons are sheathed?

3. Tahu specific. If yes to the above, does this apply to an even smaller degree to Tahu, who only had his launcher absorbed by the armor and had some of the armor move to make room for the Golden Armor?

3b. How does the durability of the Golden Armor compare to the adaptive armor?

3c. IF one of the kraata powers Tahu absorbed was Adaptation, would it work together with the Adaptive Armor, with the adaptation power changing his organics, to create forms that neither could make on their own, or would it be redundant?

 

3d. Is the armor's ability to adapt slightly hampered by the presence of the Golden Armor?


3e. You stated earlier that the Golden armor is organic. If yes, could adaption control the Golden Armor, bypassing this weakness?

Off topic, but does Tahu have adaption?
Or must we wait for the promised list.

Mr Farshtey,

 

whd did takua have a blue mask?

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Signed:Robo Skeleton Astronaut

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
geek7534 wrote:

Does a Mask of Healing (if the user knows some things about the Agori/Glatorian anatomy) or a Kraata Power of Quick Healing can operate on Spherus Magna natives?

No

Then why do other masks (like the mask of life) work on them?

geek7534 wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
geek7534 wrote:

Does a Mask of Healing (if the user knows some things about the Agori/Glatorian anatomy) or a Kraata Power of Quick Healing can operate on Spherus Magna natives?

No

It is the same with all healing powers inside the MU  (like the healing by Toa Power, for exemple) ?

Yes

UltraCyberNinja wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
UltraCyberNinja wrote:

When will the Ninjago Graphic Novel #11 Comet Crisis Front Cover be realesed?

I already know the realese date of Comet Crisis .

 

You mean the cover art? I think that is already up on the Papercutz web site.

But it says not final.When will the actual final Cover Front for Comet Crisis be released?

No idea, UCN. That is up to Papercutz. Once the script gets approved by LEGO Company, my involvement with the book is over, so I don't have any info on this.

maletoaofwater wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
geek7534 wrote:

Does a Mask of Healing (if the user knows some things about the Agori/Glatorian anatomy) or a Kraata Power of Quick Healing can operate on Spherus Magna natives?

No

Then why do other masks (like the mask of life) work on them?

maletoaofwater wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
geek7534 wrote:

Does a Mask of Healing (if the user knows some things about the Agori/Glatorian anatomy) or a Kraata Power of Quick Healing can operate on Spherus Magna natives?

No

Then why do other masks (like the mask of life) work on them?

Mask of Life works because they have living tissue, just as the MU inhabitants do, and living tissue is living tissue in this case. A mask with an offensive or defensive power is going to be effective regardless of it is used against. But actual healing would require a mask designed for purely organic beings, and no such mask exists AT THIS TIME. Doesn't mean one could not be created later if they have the raw materials, skill and knowledge. But right now, everything they have is designed to repair essentially cyborgs and SM inhabitant's systems are totally different (for example, SM inhabitants have a bloodstream, they have a digestive system ... MU inhabitants do not.)

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
Firox555 wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
Firox555 wrote:
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 



Thanks for your time!

 

1) Alright, I'll keep this in mind from now on. Smile If you were to continue the Bionicle story (assuming that LEGO brought it back and wanted you to fill this story info in) would you have Velika be responsible, then?

 

2) I'm not sure if every scientist is unconcerned as that - but I think I get your point. The Great Beings created whole races and worlds, just because they could. It could be called "the joy of creation".

 

3) So they basically were unconcerned about him ( at least until he shows back up and they begin to hear his name again)?

 

4) So once again, peace and prosperity through martial law and iron-fisted rule. Gotcha. Smile

 

Thanks again!

1) Yes

3) Yes

(Wow - I wonder if I've just possibly influenced Bionicle history by coming up with this idea... Joking)

 

I see - thanks for your answers!

 

I think we may  have exhausted the topic for now - I'll let it lie for a while and possibly bring it up again if something occurs to me. Thanks a bunch for discussing the theory - I enjoyed it a lot. Smile

 

 

I have an unrelated question to ask: A little while back, you said that you might try and work on a list of Rahkshi that were present at the final battle (and, by extension, the Kraata powers that Tahu now posesses through the Golden Armor). Did you ever finish this list? Are you still willing to confirm this information?

 

 

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
UltraCyberNinja wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
UltraCyberNinja wrote:

When will the Ninjago Graphic Novel #11 Comet Crisis Front Cover be realesed?

I already know the realese date of Comet Crisis .

 

You mean the cover art? I think that is already up on the Papercutz web site.

But it says not final.When will the actual final Cover Front for Comet Crisis be released?

No idea, UCN. That is up to Papercutz. Once the script gets approved by LEGO Company, my involvement with the book is over, so I don't have any info on this.

Okay.

voporak1 wrote:Hi mr Greg

How Teridax was more powerful than the other Makuta. It had better mastery of its powers, a more raw force than the other or it had more power than the other Makuta.

Should I infer that he had a better control of his powers?

Hi mr Greg

 

1.currently there any makuta who survived after the death of Teridax other than Miserix and the alternate Teridax?

 

2.velika will recover its old body?

 

3.when Tahu has absorbed some powers Kraata is what it absorbed the power of invulnerability and telepathy or dodge?

 

 

                                                         thanks

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
Firox555 wrote:
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


1) This makes sense. Are there any of these theories that we've come up with that you like the best? Do you have any preferred reason for Velika giving them sentience as of yet?

 

2) In a related area, I've been wondering: Just how benevolent are/were the Great Beings? Mata Nui himself seems to imply that they were wise and good - were all the GB's benevolent at the start, and then, like humans, some became bad or went insane? Are some GB's still good and would want to stop Velika, were they to know what he wants to do?

 

3) On that thought, have the other GB's thought about where Velika went? They probably would have missed him after a while.

 

4) Lastly, what exactly is Velika's moral situation? Is he bad through and through, like Teridax, or is he just confused, or (I find this idea interesting) does he genuinely believe that he is doing the right thing?

Greg, I think that these questions got buried, along with the following post.

1) Not a preferred theory, no, but I do think we can take as a given that Velika was responsible.

2) To answer your last question first, yes, some would try to stop him, probably most. But as for good or bad .. they were scientists, Scientists discover cures for diseases -- or unleash plagues -- not out of good or evil, but because they CAN.

3) He probably made a big show of going into exile so they wouldn't be concerned about him

4) He definitely believes he is doing the right thing. Conquerors usually do. He feels that a lack of direct control by the GBs caused the crisis, and he is determined to remedy that.

Why aren't you answering Greg?!

 

Roblotix27 wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
Firox555 wrote:
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


1) This makes sense. Are there any of these theories that we've come up with that you like the best? Do you have any preferred reason for Velika giving them sentience as of yet?

 

2) In a related area, I've been wondering: Just how benevolent are/were the Great Beings? Mata Nui himself seems to imply that they were wise and good - were all the GB's benevolent at the start, and then, like humans, some became bad or went insane? Are some GB's still good and would want to stop Velika, were they to know what he wants to do?

 

3) On that thought, have the other GB's thought about where Velika went? They probably would have missed him after a while.

 

4) Lastly, what exactly is Velika's moral situation? Is he bad through and through, like Teridax, or is he just confused, or (I find this idea interesting) does he genuinely believe that he is doing the right thing?

Greg, I think that these questions got buried, along with the following post.

1) Not a preferred theory, no, but I do think we can take as a given that Velika was responsible.

2) To answer your last question first, yes, some would try to stop him, probably most. But as for good or bad .. they were scientists, Scientists discover cures for diseases -- or unleash plagues -- not out of good or evil, but because they CAN.

3) He probably made a big show of going into exile so they wouldn't be concerned about him

4) He definitely believes he is doing the right thing. Conquerors usually do. He feels that a lack of direct control by the GBs caused the crisis, and he is determined to remedy that.

Why aren't you answering Greg?!

 

Who are you talking to? My answers are in the section you quoted above.