Chat with Greg Farshtey

Page 430
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
TwistLaw wrote:
TwistLaw wrote:Dear Greg, would you like to tell us a never known before piece of trivia about my favourite BIONICLE character, Brutaka? E.g. if he likes spicy food or was friend with a Le-Matoran long time ago.

I think this one got buried!

Not buried, I just don't have anything for you.

I see, sorry for having been annoying.

By the way, are you interested in japanese culture?

Red Star Questions:

1) If someone loses a limb or other body part in an incident seperate from the one that kills them, will they respawn with the part? And if they change masks, will they respawn with their original mask?

2) If someone dies while using the Iden, will they respawn without a spirit, respawn with a copy of their spirit, or have their spirit transported ro the RS

3) Does the Red Star transport beings into it, or does a device in the MU? If it is a device in the MU, does it have a radius of effect, or do the walls of the Mata Nui robot stop it's effect?

 

Other questions:

1) Is a Matoran's heartlight a mechanichal "heart", or does it flash in time to/monitor/indicate the beat of the heart organ

2) Skakdi have inbred viciousness, but does that mean all of them are vicious? There have been Toa and matoran that aren't good, so there must be Skakdi who aren't evil.

3) If the Great Beings thought the Toa could turn bad and were powerful enough to install a safegaurd, why didn't they install a safegaurd for the Makuta, who were much more powerful and had less programmed goodwill and compassion

4) Where are the Great Beings from 

 

Thanks for doing this, and thanks for the awesomeness of Bionicle!

In Power Play, page 6, Brutaka opens a portal and sends the Doom Viper in. Did this rahi end up in an AU or a location in the MU? 

 

Where specifically did it end up?

One of the AUs we know?, an unnamed one we don't?, where in the MU?

Greg Farshtey, do you think there's a possibility that BIONICLE will come back? After all, they could basically start the story over again, just using the same basic story elements. And if it DOES come back, do you think it will have as a good of a story as it first did? I sure hope so, because I LOVED the story.

Hi mr Greg

 

1. You said that the ignika could not work on the mechanical parts. However he transformed, the armor and weapons

     of the toa inika.

 

2. The method of teleportation of Arthaka allow him to teleport anywhere. It can even teleport to other planets as he

     demonstrated in the Reign of shadow just before getting intterupted by vezon. However, it has not managed to return

     to the UM why?

 

3. The adaptives armors it can adapt in a magnetic room and place where the gravity is high?

 

4. If a holder of an adaptive armor is trapped by a plasma ring created by a toa of plasma it can adapt to that?

 

5. The power of adaptation of the makuta can it adapt into space?

 

6. Annona she is native on spherus magna? or she comes an other planet?

A while back I asked you if Bota/Aqua Magna revolved around Bara Magna and you said no. Does this mean that they had their own orbit around Solis Magna?

I already mentioned it to staff about the wiki code. They said they would look into it.

What like be a nova blast of plasma and the light and shadows?

I've always been a little confused about the origins of the Great Beings. I know Annona was on Spherus Magna before them, but I don't recall her directly saying where they were from. Did they arrive on Spherus Magna from a different planet, or did they evolve there? 

 

Also, if they did evolve there, did they evolve before the Glatorian, Skrall and Agori species, or at the same time? 

 

And finally, could you provide an approximate number of how many Great Beings are currently alive? 

 

Thanks for your time.

Hello Greg,

 

I'm a big fan of Lewa, and the mystery surrounding what happened to him is bugging me. A lot.

Wouldn't the Agori notify the others of their findings? Unless, they are evil.

Also, how will Lewa communicate with the Agori now? I can only imagine him speaking with people coming from the Matoran universe. Maybe a Agori language school. Lewa taking language classes.

Hello Greg!

 

I have 2 questions.

 

1). What's Toa Iruini's reaction to Keetongu's existence?

2). Do the Agori that captured Lewa belong to any of the tribes?

XTGNecro wrote:

Hello Greg!

 

I have 2 questions.

 

1). What's Toa Iruini's reaction to Keetongu's existence?

2). Do the Agori that captured Lewa belong to any of the tribes?

1) Well, surprise, I am sure - but Iruini met Keetongu ages ago, as he was helping the Rahaga defend Metru Nui.

2) They were a jungle/plant tribe

XTGNecro wrote:

Hello Greg,

 

I'm a big fan of Lewa, and the mystery surrounding what happened to him is bugging me. A lot.

Wouldn't the Agori notify the others of their findings? Unless, they are evil.

Also, how will Lewa communicate with the Agori now? I can only imagine him speaking with people coming from the Matoran universe. Maybe a Agori language school. Lewa taking language classes.

1) Since they don't believe in tech, and the other Agori do, I doubt they have a lot of relations with the other Agori.

2) Lewa will have to pick  up the language the way people do when they are in a foreign country - little by little - until he gets someplace where there is someone to teach him.

NatoGreavesy wrote:

I've always been a little confused about the origins of the Great Beings. I know Annona was on Spherus Magna before them, but I don't recall her directly saying where they were from. Did they arrive on Spherus Magna from a different planet, or did they evolve there? 

 

Also, if they did evolve there, did they evolve before the Glatorian, Skrall and Agori species, or at the same time? 

 

And finally, could you provide an approximate number of how many Great Beings are currently alive? 

 

Thanks for your time.

You're confused about it because we have never revealed this information. Most of it, frankly, does not exist -- the GBs were never detailed in a story bible, so what has been revealed about them up to now has been stuff I made up as I went along. I can say I do not see them as being an alien race.

Boidoh wrote:

A while back I asked you if Bota/Aqua Magna revolved around Bara Magna and you said no. Does this mean that they had their own orbit around Solis Magna?

Yes