Chat with Greg Farshtey

Page 483
AnAverageLegoLover wrote:

Alright, thanks. Anyways. I can understand that you don't know what happened to that Scorpio, but did it survive the fall? A fall like that could do some serious damage to a human. Additionally, is he still alive?

 

Sorry if I am bothering you with questiosn you might not know the answers to.

 

It got buried. Again, sorry if I am pestering you. I just want to know the Scorpio's status.

I don't even remember that scene, so I really can't help you.

flashmarsmission wrote:
ScribeGT6817 wrote:
flashmarsmission wrote:

Do you have a favorite BIO quote? I'm having troubles deciding what mine should be

I wrote something like 800,000 words of BIONICLE in my time on it, so no one quote jumps out at me.

that's too bad- wait, 800,000 words!?!?!

Yes. An average of six books a year for six years, at 20,000 words a book. That's 720,000 right there. Plus comics, serials, web content, Club magazine articles, and on and on. I have seen people complain about BIONICLE getting too complex, to which I respond, ANYTHING that has 800,000 words written about it is going to get complex. You can't just write, "See Tahu run. Run, Tahu, run," over and over again.

xeara wrote:

Hey Greg? A lot of people often believe the set called "7216 Gold Good Guy" is Turaga Lhikan. This set was a small promotional one included with Duracell batteries in a 2006 promotion. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just search up the name on Google.)

Even if this set isn't Turaga Lhikan, it at least had to have had inspiration from that character. Not only is it the perfect size for a Turaga, it also has the correct color scheme of dark red and a gold mask. Actually, it has the exact same mask as Toa Lhikan. The character also carries a small staff, just like all other Turaga.

 

So is this canonically Turaga Lhikan? And if it isn't, could you make it canon?

I think this got buried.Smile

I mean that is jungle the same element with air?
xeara wrote:
xeara wrote:

Hey Greg? A lot of people often believe the set called "7216 Gold Good Guy" is Turaga Lhikan. This set was a small promotional one included with Duracell batteries in a 2006 promotion. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just search up the name on Google.)

Even if this set isn't Turaga Lhikan, it at least had to have had inspiration from that character. Not only is it the perfect size for a Turaga, it also has the correct color scheme of dark red and a gold mask. Actually, it has the exact same mask as Toa Lhikan. The character also carries a small staff, just like all other Turaga.

 

So is this canonically Turaga Lhikan? And if it isn't, could you make it canon?

I think this got buried.Smile

Sure, go ahead.

flashmarsmission wrote:

Do you have a favorite BIO quote? I'm having troubles deciding what mine should be

So who are you, exactly?"
"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy."
— Alternate Tarduk and Vezon, Reign of Shadows

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
legoguy2805 wrote:

Hey Greg, I thought of a couple more questions:

 

1) The last time we saw him, Conjurer was still in a coma. So when the time came for the MU to be evacuated in favour of Spherus Magna, did he remain on Odina? Or did The Shadowed One order someone to take him with them?

 

2) Would everyone who remained inside the robot die after a period of time due to the robot's life support systems failing, and be sent to the Red Star as a result?

 

3) What was the substance that the Bohrok-Kal were exposed to to become... well, Bohrok-Kal?

 

4) Were Atakus's blades created directly by the Great Beings, or crafted from Great Being technology?

 

5) In a completely hypothetical situation, if BIONICLE were to come back, would the original story team be reassembled or would a new one be formed?

 

6) Would someone already powerful enough to wear a Legendary mask (for example, Artakha) be able to use the Vahi to travel forwards in time?

 

Thanks again!

1) TSO was not around the DH during the evacuation, he had already disappeared, remember? Odds are he would have been  left behind and only found if a salvage team happened upon him.

2) Depends. The robot is being disassembled, so depending on where in the robot they are, air and heat and light might come in due to that.

 

3) Not something we ever revealed, I don't think

 

4) Probably neither. Remember, the tech was alien to Bara Magna - the GBs are not alien to Bara Magna.

 

6) Anyone who wears the Vahi can make time move faster for them. Beyond that, it cannot be used for time travel by anyone.

Sorry to but in on this but I remember reading in one of the books that the Kal were put in energized protodermis but this may not be cannon.

curtischeung wrote:I mean that is jungle the same element with air?

No. Air governs things like tornadoes and windstorms,  so it would not be the same as jungle.

Greg, can you please answer these questions?

 

1a) What was Velika doing during Teridax's reign, and what would he have done if Teridax targeted him for elimination?

 

1b) Also, was Velika aware of Teridax's "Plan" all along?

 

1c) The answer to this is probably obvious, but was Velika concerned about Teridax threatening to conquer/destroy SM?

 

2) Who's stronger, Toa or Skrall? We know that both of them are physically stronger then Glatorian.

 

3) If it's okay with you, can you finally reveal what the brains of MU inhabiiants are made of? 

 

4) Does the new story bible go into detail about the anatomies of the characters? I always enjoyed the biomechanical aspect of the old Bionicle storyline because it gave it a sci-fi feel.

ScribeGT6817 wrote:
xeara wrote:
xeara wrote:

Hey Greg? A lot of people often believe the set called "7216 Gold Good Guy" is Turaga Lhikan. This set was a small promotional one included with Duracell batteries in a 2006 promotion. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just search up the name on Google.)

Even if this set isn't Turaga Lhikan, it at least had to have had inspiration from that character. Not only is it the perfect size for a Turaga, it also has the correct color scheme of dark red and a gold mask. Actually, it has the exact same mask as Toa Lhikan. The character also carries a small staff, just like all other Turaga.

 

So is this canonically Turaga Lhikan? And if it isn't, could you make it canon?

I think this got buried.Smile

Sure, go ahead.

Thank you!Happy

ScribeGT6817 wrote:

1-2) Pocket dimensions are not built.They occur naturally, as do the beings who live within them. The Kestora there are not the same as the Kestora in the MU.

3) I believe the powers of that element have already been defined.

4 They have a lubrication system, as a machine does, they do not have blood.

5) Not that I have seen, no

6) No idea

7) He looked at what happened in the Core War and felt it happened because there wasn't a strong hand ruling. If you look in our world, there are a lot of countries where different groups within the country hate each other, but they can't fight because there is a strong ruler stopping them from doing so.

8) I don't think that is something we ever stated, and it would probably make him too powerful for the story

9) I don't think so, no

10) Like where?


 

1-2. I was talking about the city that was built by the intelligents rahi in this dimension

3.ok

4.ok

5 If the have account the Great Beings they are widely. And I have a question about the GB why there are not many GB?

6.ok

7.ok

8.ok

9.ok

10. A magnetized chamber

Thank you

If Takanuva were to have activated a Nova Blast while in his Twilight form, would the power be light, shadow, or a mix of both? Or would he have simply been unable to do such a task with two conflicting elements active inside of him? 

HI MR GREG 

 

1. What are the limits to what can create the mask of creation? we know that the mask of creation can create any object from nothing if the user knows how build it. So if the user of the mask knows how build a city is that the mask of creation could create it?

 

2.Is that the GB have the technology to evolve other species? The best way for me to explain to you would be that velika has done with the people of the MU. But my question is if the GB are able to done the same thing that velika but with a true species like a primate species.

 

3. The mask of creation can he create a new appearance for him with his power?

 

4. Is that you would be in the story team of the new bionicle?

 

5 in one of my old queston i had ask you if there were other planets with intelligents life form that Spherus Magna and you answered yes. my question would be whether there would have a life form that is more advanced that the GB in the system of solis magna? 

 

                            THANK YOU Happy

Hi Greg,

 

This might be an odd question, but: since you were so involved with Bionicle, were you ever given any soundtrack CDs with Bionicle music on them? Pixar, for instance, gives its employees exclusive CDs whenever they finish a movie; these CDs have all the film's music on them. Given Bionicle had four films with amazing music and a plethora of online media with soundtracks of their own, did LEGO ever something similar for its Bionicle employees?

 

Thanks.

Same layout as before.

Bionicle:

 

What was your favorite Bionicle character personality wise?

 

Hero Factory:

 

Does anyone agree that it was a little bit illogical how all the beasts and jumpers were able to go to the nest? I would assume some didn't make it, and may be still alive. Additionally, I know the queen died, but the Heroes looked like they were in the exact same spot as the jumpers. Surely they would have died too if this was real life. 

 

Another thing, not a question, is that the heroes didn't seem like heroes at the end. They had just wiped out an entire species that was only acting in self defense and were laughing and having fun.