Dear Greg, a few questions:
1) What happend to Jallers crab?
2) Was Brutaka present for the use of his mask when Taka was sent to that demension?
3) In the movie"MoL", it seemed Takua was afraid of the dark, is this true?
3a) If so, is this because he was an Av-matoran?
1) Still in the ocean
3) I think it was the dark but also the circumstances
3a) No, I don't think Av-Matoran are anymore afraid of the dark than Ta-Matoran would be afraid of the cold.
just some questions i had cleared up
Hey Ynot, that is way too many emoticons. And please PM me the codes for them.
Just ask ~X Clone~, he made them.
My apologies for sending this multiple times, but for some reason, I have recieved no replies.
1. To move like snakes, don't shadow leeches need, well, tails?
1) Evidently not.
2. If the Makuta weren't aloft, and so close to the light, then would it have had an effect other than blinding them?
2) Because, if they weren't aloft, they would have been far enough away from it that it wouldn't have been an issue.
3. If the Ignika is removed from its toa, then would the toa just collapse, Disintegrate, or what?
3) It would revert back to what it was, random molecules from the swamp
4a. Are those things on Toa Ignika's shoulders removable blades or armor
5a. I seem to recall that you said that any being could use shadow power when properly trained. So, say, the Nuva could have used shadow blasts against the Kal?
5a) Would have been a bad idea. Tapping into shadow power means tapping into the evil inside you, and that's not something a Toa should do.
5b) Not without really intensive training, and I don't know who could train them to do this.
6. Has Krahka arrived at Metru Nui yet?
7. I saw something on BS01 that stated that a being with their light removed could be returned to normal form. If this is true, how?
7) How gets revealed later in the year
Hey Greg. Don't mean to bother you, but I just have a few doubts.
1)Do Makuta have ANY light in them at all? Even a minute amount?
1a)If yes, then they can be affected by Shadow Leeches right?
2) Does Dweller know about Takanuva going to Karda Nui and of his Shadow Leech attack?
Off topic: You're avatar is quite cool.. where'd ya get it?
Thanks in advance
2) No, and the reason he doesn't is explained in Book 10 later this year
3) A BZPer made it for me
Ignore the third one
Hello Greg, How´s 08 doing?, Hope well enough
I want to congratulate you for the Serials, specially Mutran´s Chronicles, I love the 1st-Person style you use on it. FoF is also running pretty good, the story is exciting and funny at the same time.
They also made me think and I got some questions, hope you can answer them...
1.-Seeing that they haven´t updated the BS01 nor uploaded scans, Could you please share with us information on the BoM History that was to come with the BrickMaster Mag, any fact? (I know that they pay for the exclusive things but there are fans in other countries, like me for example, that cannot get it. And trust me, if it was available here in Mexico I would subscribe to it )
2.-I saw the prototype images available as Downloading goods on Bionicle.com and I love the drawing style, Could you mention us a Set Designer´s name, just for the sake of knowing another great mind from LEGO, please?(I think one signed as "JAD")
3.-Was Stelt originally going to appear in BIONICLE World?
4.-Is it truth that some of the "Super"-Titans are going to appear in FoF?
5.-You said that Toa Ignika comes into existence until the last pages of the March comic, But does it as well come into existence until the last chapters of BL9?
6.-Does Takanuva only appears in BL10 at the Introduction?
7.-Will there be OoMN Members as sets in Summer?
8.-When will we get more info on the BoM´s Plan ? (Mutran´s Chronicles?, BL9?, March Comic?, FoF?)
9.-Are the "Super"-Titans going to appear in BL10?
10.-By the events of DMch2, Takanuva doesn´t know about his power over Shadow, does he?
11.-Is the "Someone" or "Something" that Takanuva believes is in the Archives something/someone that we know of?
That´s all, thank you very much.
1) TT, I doubt there was much there you do not already know. The spread was FAQs designed primarily for fans who had never heard of the Makuta before and didn't know anything about them.
2) The lead set designer is Christoffer Raundahl
3) No. Everything planned for that book was in the book
4) No, that is not accurate. FoF ends in May, so we would not be featuring summer sets in it
5) I believe earlier than that in Bionicle Legends #9
6) No, he is in the epilogue as well
8) As we go along
11) You'll find out in Chapter 3.
It is the first time he refers to me as TT...
Wow, how much time i was on vacation?: [img]http://www.bzpower.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif[/img] i need ACTUAL information
It has been decided that it is time that this topic had a fresh start. As such, a new [url="http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=275890" ]Official Greg Discussion topic has been posted. Please continue discussion there. This topic shall be unpinned and replaced by the new topic shortly.